Adventures of My Life (So Far)
- Trekking through the wild Bornean Jungle for 4 days and 3 nights (camping in hammocks we put up in the trees, sooooo much fun!!! Absolutely exhausting though… and if that isn’t tiring enough…)
Climbing Mt. Kinabalu (the tallest mountain in SE Asia! I made it all the way to the top in time to watch the sunrise, I still don’t know how I did it, but holy MOLY it was AMAZING! And this little expedition came right after the jungle trek… we trekked for 4 days to (near) the base camp and then hiked up the mountain the very next day, stayed (barely) one night at the only hostel up there, then woke up at 2am to climb to the top by 6am. In pitch black and negative temperatures. It was the most terrifying, thrilling, exhausting, proudest- ugh so many more adjectives could fit here- thing I’ve done so far in my life!) (P.S.- the above two were part of my NYAA Gold)
- Singing a solo on the Forbidden City Concert Hall stage in Beijing! That’s right! The trip featured my all time FAVOURITE (living) composer Karl Jenkins!
- My Solo
- Meeting Kim Hyun Joong after his concert!
- Finished my Baden Powell (I’ve been a part of the Brownie-Guides organisation from Rainbows all the way up to Young Leader- which comes after Baden Powelling)
- Perth Netball Tour (First time the school has gone truly overseas for a netball event!)
- Visiting Italy!
- All my school trips! (Malacca, Sabah, Tioman, Chiang Mai, Vietnam, Cambodia)
- Building houses in Cambodia.
- Taking part in the MUN (done it twice, once as Yemen, once as Greece!)
- Meeting the Beelzebubs (Especially Eli!!)
- Making and selling jewellery
- Walking down Orchard Road (main shopping road in Singapore) dressed as various characters…
- Represented my school at the Outwards Bound Expedition
- Dancing in a kids show! (ToyBox Productions)
- Cosplay (AFA) I’ve wanted to do this for YEARS and have now finally done it! Went as “Misa” from Death Note