Well I suppose this will be the very last midnight we’ll ever have for 2012!!!! It’s been a fab year and I can only hope that next year is just as good (if not better!)
This year has brought me:
– Travelling to Beijing
– Performing on the Forbidden City Concert Hall
– Having a SOLO there
– MEETING Karl (freaking) Jenkins
– Going to Evanescence
– Having a “moment” with Troy (*sigh*)
– Getting into a fight over who he threw his towel to- me obvs
– WINNING the fight
– Going to The Wiggles
– MEETING Jeff and Greg!!!
– Getting a job as a dancer in a kids show!
– Going to a Kim Hyun Joong Concert!
– SHAKING HANDS WITH MY ONE TRUE LOVE
– Camping in Borneo for 4 days
– CLIMBING A FREAKING MOUNTAIN (Kinabalu!!)
– Going to the F1 for the first time in my life!
– Seeing Maroon 5 at the F1
– Starting savings for Greece
– TURNING 18!
– Ku De Ta!
– Seeing DOLPHINS! 😀
I’m sure there’s stuff I’m missing, but it’s nearly 5am for me with my jet lag so… 😛
I’ll probs add to or expand on this list tomorrow.
Anyway, I HOPE YOUR LAST MORNING OF 2012 IS A GREAT ONE! I hope you all have a freaking awesome 2013!
I might go see “Les Mis” tomorrow… I love love love the music. I’ve never seen it (like, at all). But I listen to the soundtrack religiously, and I know it all word for word. Every track. Memorised. And I cry when I listen to it. I really would prefer to see the Broadway first… but the movie is out and it’s so tempting!!!! I’m really weak when it comes to temptations… so I’ll probably end up going. :3
I’m not thrilled with the casting, but what can ya do? I reckon the chick playing Eponine will be interesting, she’s the girl from Broadway I’m told so she should be amazing to listen to!
So excited for the NEW YEARS PARTIES!!! I’m actually popular this year! Which is rather lovely :3
Anyway, night all! 🙂